Your choice for commercial window filming in Guelph
Commercial Window Films in Guelph
A productive workforce is a focused workforce, and nothing throws off focus more than fluctuating air temperatures, sun glare, and outdoor distractions. The easiest, and most cost-effective way to combat these problems is with commercial window films. Window films are specifically engineered to reduce heat and glare, block harmful UV rays, and improve privacy and security. At Sun Control Systems, we are a premier sales and installation company offering our window film services to Guelph and the surrounding area. With close to three decades of experience, you can count on us for all of your window film needs.
Why window films?
- Energy Savings: Window films are a very wise investment for business owners who are looking for energy savings. When purchased from and installed by a professional, window films can reject nearly 80% of solar energy. This will allow you to cut back on your air-conditioning use, thus allowing you to save on utility bills.
- Increased Productivity: Nothing is more distracting than a glare on a computer screen. By blocking 83% of the sun’s glare, window films can drastically reduce glare. Additionally, window films can help prolong the life of your office furniture by preventing fading and discolouration from occurring by blocking 99% of UV light
- Versatile & Low-maintenance: Window films are available in a variety of colours and thicknesses to match any type of siding or surface material. Once installed, it takes approximately 30 days for the adhesive to dry, after which, they can be cleaned regularly with soap and water.
- Improved Safety & Security: Glass windows are susceptible to damage, but in the event a window cracks, a window film will hold together the broken shards of glass. This reduces the chance of a break-in and enhances the security of your business.
Installation & Sales in Guelph
At Sun Control Systems, we are here to keep your business running like a well-oiled machine! We have been in business for more than 28 years and we think that says a lot about our level of professionalism and commitment to our customers. If you are in the Guelph area and would like to schedule a consultation, please give us a call.
Specific Benefits for Commercial Buildings:
- Reduces energy costs
- Tenant comfort
- Glare reduction
- Fade reduction
- Provides shatter resistance